Monday, October 21, 2013

Town and Country Plein Air Event

A Cool Morning
 
Saturday was a plein air event in the city of Town and Country.  It started with early registration at 7:30 a.m. at LongView Farm Park.  The weather has turned cooler now with a fall snap in the air.   There had been rain during the night and when I arrived it was still mostly cloudy skies.  Never having been to this location before,  I took some time to walk around the park to find a scene that caught my eye.  The sky began to clear and as I approached the horse pasture this was the scene I chose.
 
sold


Clearing Skies 8x10
 

It was a fun day and there were many beautiful paintings displayed at the reception that evening.  Three winning places and a people's choice award were given out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment