Friday, October 17, 2014

Beautiful Colorado

 
Perfect Plein Air Weather and Subjects!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
The Gunnison River,  Gunnison, Co. 6x8 oil 
 
 
Had a great time painting this and was a bit envious of the fly-fishermen I saw down stream.  Made me wish I had brought my rod.
 
 
Sleeping Ute Mt. at Mesa Verde Nat'l Park 6x8
 
It was so peaceful in this spot with just a soft breeze blowing and an occasional bird flying overhead.  The park is an amazing place with amazing views.  It was hard to pick one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Colorado National Monument 6x8 oil
 
This National Park is outside of Grand Junction, Colorado and one that I had not heard of before.  It is a beautiful place and there are a lot of trails with wonderful views of the mesas.  I'm so glad I had the time to paint this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment